Sunday, October 20, 2013

to be or not to be an expat...

It is been awhile... Because my world turned upside down since my husband told me that we might need to relocate from one country to another due to his working assignment.

All of our trips we merely for pleasure. Mostly, they were short and sweet. But lo and behold, this trip is different. We might need to stay in Europe for more than 1 year. Some will surely say to us, to grab this immediately but since we have our little china doll, we need to consider lots of things.....

We are still in the process of fixing our documents and still everything is uncertain. A part of me is excited because it is a new world for us. But a part of me is scared because of language and culture barrier. 

I know we can do this as long as we are together, as long as my little china doll and papa p are with me. We can spread are wings and conquer the 1st world. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment